Thursday, May 15, 2008

Updated

Okay so now that I have everyone some what updated ... I will try to update this blog everyday and maybe even a couple times a day. I'm sorry if I missed something.. its been a long week and trying to remember to get everything on here in a day was nuts. I know most of you are really concerned but really they are doing great. It will just be a long recovery.

Today is Thursday May 15th ...

Mom had a pretty bad night. She said that she was still in a lot of pain and she ended up calling John at 2am ( John works at the same hospital that my parents are at, and happened to be at work) to come and turn her and help move her leg. He said she looked better and that the pain meds were starting to work. I will head over there today to wash her hair and paint her toes.

Dad was going to start climbing the stairs today for his physical therapy. He is doing so great that there isn't much to say for him.

1 comment:

Gary said...

It's nice to see the bike is doing so well...

love ya...

Gary